This is a simple application that is easy to use and at the same time very stable for online backup. You can keep you files online and access them anywhere sucurely with any device online. This ensures that you never lose data incase anything happens to your Laptop, Mobile Phone, Desktop, Server etc.
The process is very easy. Just follow the following steps.
- Go to jiji cloud
- Select the package that you require
- Signup with your details and you account will be created.
- Amount for that package you selected will be deducted.
- Jiji Cloud software will be downloaded in your PC, Laptop, Mobile Phone etc.
- You can now start backing up your data.
JIJI Cloud Backup is designed to be a mirror copy of your local computer files. JIJI Cloud keeps an exact copy of the file(s) online, therefore files cannot be edited, deleted or uploaded online via your web portal.
The files that you have backed up are all available from your secure web portal.
Simply login with your JIJI Cloud account e-mail address and password, and click on the Devices tab – you’ll be able to browse your files just like your computer.
You can download single files, stream your movies and/or music*.mp3 and no DRM , view your office documents and display your photos right from within your web browser!
When a file is edited or amended a file selected for backup on your computer, JIJI Cloud will upload the full file and save the file as another version.
JIJI Cloud keeps up to 30 versions of a file…and you can restore any of these versions at any time using the Restore client which is built-in to the desktop software!
To restore a file:
Please note: When you want to restore a previous you can only do this is for single files. Only fully uploaded file version can be download.
1. Click on the JIJI Cloud icon
2. Select Restore
3. Choose the Backup Set you want to restore
If your files are not currently in a deleted state skip to step 5
4. To show files that have been marked as deleted tick the ‘Show deleted files’ checkbox
5. Browse to the folder you want to download and click Restore
Having your computer lost or stolen can feel like end of the World!
With JIJI Cloud, you can retrieve your cloud data and stop JIJI Cloud from connecting to that computer.
Simply follow these steps:
Stop Connection – Change your password
1. Login into your web portal
2. Click on the Account Settings tab
3. Select Your Details
4. Enter your old password
5. Enter your new password and confirm
6. Click Update Details to reset
1. Login to your web portal
2. Click on Account Settings and select Computers.
3. Click Remove on the computer you wish for JIJI Cloud to stop connection and click OK on pop up window
Both of the above will stop JIJI Cloud from connecting with your computer.
For Backup: Click on Account Settings and select on Software Download and click on the Restore Client
Once installed and the installation process is complete, use the restore client to restore your files.
Alternatively you can download individual files from your web portal.
All invoices can be found within your web portal.
To view your invoices:
1. click on Account Settings
2. then click on Billing and Invoices
3. click on the invoice number to display your invoice
You can also download or print your invoices as pdfs.
Checking your renewal date couldn’t be easier.
You can confirm your billing details, including the renewal date and amount through the Web Portal.
To check when your jiji cloud account will renew:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on Account on the left hand side and select Your Details
You can also verify the card details by going to Billing & Invoices and clicking on Edit Details for security purposes only the last 4 digits of the card are visible
If we are unable to take a payment, your account will temporarily suspend and an email will be sent to advise you of this. Access to the portal will be restricted other than to allow you to update billing details if you still require the account.
We’re sorry to hear that you wish to close your JIJI Cloud account.
Here are some things to consider before submitting your cancellation request
- Have you retrieved/restored all of your data?
- Once your JIJI Cloud account has been closed it cannot be re-opened
- Any data held on JIJI Cloud servers will become inaccessible and deleted from our servers shortly after
- If you have recently paid your subscription we would not recommend cancellation your account and to make use of the time for which you have paid for, we advise contact us regarding cancellation 7 days prior to the renewal date *This does not apply to trial customers
If you still wish to cancel, we ask that you kindly contact us for cancellations.