This is a simple application that is easy to use and at the same time very stable for online backup. You can keep you files online and access them anywhere sucurely with any device online. This ensures that you never lose data incase anything happens to your Laptop, Mobile Phone, Desktop, Server etc.
The process is very easy. Just follow the following steps.
- Go to jiji cloud
- Select the package that you require
- Signup with your details and you account will be created.
- Jiji Cloud software will be downloaded in your Server, PC, Laptop, Mobile Phone etc.
- You can now start backing up your data.
JIJI Cloud Cyber protects transfers to the cloud with the standard SSL encryption. Once files are on the cloud, they are encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption, which is for almost all purposes more than enough to keep your data safe.
Here are the benefits of using jiji cloud cyber protect.
- Anti-ransomware and Antivirus: prevent your files from being encrypted by ransomware
- Anticryptojacking technologies to prevent crypto theft.
- Fail-safe patching: Allows you to easily restore and roll back to a working state if there is an issue with a patch.
- Data Encryption.
JijiCloud Cyber Protect offers a combination of Cloud Backup, Cyber Security and Data Recovery. Keeps your data safe online.
JIJI Cloud Backup is designed to be a mirror copy of your local computer files. JIJI Cloud keeps an exact copy of the file(s) online, therefore files cannot be edited, deleted or uploaded online via your web portal.
The files that you have backed up are all available from your secure web portal.
Simply login with your JIJI Cloud account e-mail address and password, and click on the Devices tab – you’ll be able to browse your files just like your computer.
You can download single files, stream your movies and/or music*.mp3 and no DRM , view your office documents and display your photos right from within your web browser!
1. Log in to JIJICloud Cyber Protection console and click Recover:
2. Select Recover files:
3. Select files and click Recover. When recovering from the Cloud storage, select either to recover files or to download them in an archive:
4. Select the location you want to recover or to download the files to:
Having your computer lost or stolen can feel like end of the World!
With JIJI Cloud, you can retrieve your cloud data and stop JIJI Cloud from connecting to that computer.
Simply follow these steps:
Stop Connection – Change your password
1. Login into your web portal
2. Click on the Account Settings tab
3. Select Your Details
4. Enter your old password
5. Enter your new password and confirm
6. Click Update Details to reset
1. Login to your web portal
2. Click on Account Settings and select Computers.
3. Click Remove on the computer you wish for JIJI Cloud to stop connection and click OK on pop up window
Both of the above will stop JIJI Cloud from connecting with your computer.
For Backup: Click on Account Settings and select on Software Download and click on the Restore Client
Once installed and the installation process is complete, use the restore client to restore your files.
Alternatively you can download individual files from your web portal.
We’re sorry to hear that you wish to close your JIJI Cloud account.
Here are some things to consider before submitting your cancellation request
- Have you retrieved/restored all of your data?
- Once your JIJI Cloud account has been closed it cannot be re-opened
- Any data held on JIJI Cloud servers will become inaccessible and deleted from our servers shortly after
- If you have recently paid your subscription we would not recommend cancellation your account and to make use of the time for which you have paid for, we advise contact us regarding cancellation 7 days prior to the renewal date *This does not apply to trial customers
If you still wish to cancel, we ask that you kindly contact us for cancellations.