Having your computer lost or stolen can feel like end of the World!
With JIJI Cloud, you can retrieve your cloud data and stop JIJI Cloud from connecting to that computer.
Simply follow these steps:
Stop Connection – Change your password
1. Login into your web portal
2. Click on the Account Settings tab
3. Select Your Details
4. Enter your old password
5. Enter your new password and confirm
6. Click Update Details to reset
1. Login to your web portal
2. Click on Account Settings and select Computers.
3. Click Remove on the computer you wish for JIJI Cloud to stop connection and click OK on pop up window
Both of the above will stop JIJI Cloud from connecting with your computer.
For Backup: Click on Account Settings and select on Software Download and click on the Restore Client
Once installed and the installation process is complete, use the restore client to restore your files.
Alternatively you can download individual files from your web portal.